Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Five Things

Five Things In My Closet

-A purse hanger with the good intentions of holding all my purses.
-shoes on shelves, shoes on the floor
-plastic shrouded dresses worn to the bazillion weddings I’ve gone to in the last few years.
-baseball hats, mine, H’s and more of H’s
-a tiny Alice in Wonderland type door

Five Things In My fridge

-Thai food from last night
-oj
-yogurt
-pesto
-decade old bottle of green olives

Five Things In My Car

-formula sprayed on the back seat like T.D. was having a party back there
-Black Dahlia book on CD
-Tiffany boxes in the glove box (their empty)
-a year old county dog registration sealed with stamp, never mailed
-mix CD’s with a lot of disco and funk

Five Things In My Purse

-My cell phone
-My Neiman Marcus card
-writing notebook
-planner
-lip venom