Thursday, September 14, 2006

Long MeMe

Three names you go by:
1. Vic (only to a certain few, not even H)
2. V
3. Vicky

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. My eyes
2. My breasts
3. My toes when painted

Three physical things you don’t like about yourself:
1. My brand new "mummy tummy"
2. thighs with new mom-inspired cellulite
3. my fine hair

Three parts of your heritage:
1. French
2. Welsh
3. Polish

Three things that scare you:
1. spiders, especially ones with fat ball bodies
2. horror movies
3. the ocean

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. toothpaste
2. deoderant
3. lip gloss

Three of your favorite musical artists:
1. Paul McCartney
2. Madonna
3. Can I get back to you or I'll write something with the risk of sounding REALLY old


Three of your favorite songs:
1. Express Yourself, Madonna
2. Seven Nation Army, White Stripes
3. Stayin' Alive, Bee Gees

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Sex
2. Humor
3. Loyalty

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
LIES:
1. Being a mom makes you brain dead.
2. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
3. When you have that baby you'll feel like a Mom.

TRUTH:
1. Having a child changes everything (whether you have that child through childbirth, adoption or marriage).
2. Success is waking up happy every morning.
3. Happiness can come from many things, unexpected or planned, small or large, person, thing or situation.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. I like gun shows
2. smiling eyes
3. nice teeth. It's like a horse, it has good teeth, it's a good investment

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Baking (I secretly wish I owned a bakery)

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Lose five pounds.
2. Go on a vacation with my girlfriends.
3. Win the lottery. The $200 million lottery.

Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered:
1. Travel Writer
2. Chef
3. Curator of a musuem

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Italy
2. Austria
3. Greece

Three kid’s names you like:
1. Wyatt
2. Liesel (I don't care that is sounds like weasel)
3. Genevieve

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Live in Provence for a good long while
2. Have hollywood glamour photos taken of me.
3. Raise my child to adulthood.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I tell it like it is.
2. I curse like a shipyard worker.
3. I am not maternal. I'm Nurse Ratchet

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I love making myself pretty.
2. I'm pretty damn empathetic.
3. I could make enough cupcakes to wrap around the planet.

Three celeb crushes:
1. Henry Rollins
2. ADRIEN BRODY
3. a young Paul Newman (circa Coolhand Luke and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof-I feel your pain Maggie)